Breathtaking, spectacular and unique describe the panoramic views from this elegant and luxurious suite.
In the living room is a 42” HDTV flat screen, Plug and Play panel and DVD player. It is easy for families to bring all of their electronic gaming systems (wii, Xbox, playstation etc.), with our Plug and Play, easy connect panel in the living room (don’t forget to bring your connector cables)
Bedroom with Large Jacuzzi
The bedroom features a King-size bed, large Jacuzzi and a 32” HDTV flatscreen and DVD player.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
The full kitchen includes granite countertops and all of the comforts of home; fridge, stove with cook-top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, pots and pans, dinnerware, silverware, miscellaneous kitchen utensils, complimentary daily coffee and an oak dining table and chairs.
Living Room with Pull Down Wall Bed
The living room has a queen-size pull-down Murphy wall bed, wood-burning fireplace and large south facing balcony.
Enhanced services for this suite include nightly turndown service, chocolates on your pillow, daily newspaper and a pre-built fire ready for you to start at your pleasure.
Check-in: After 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
For your convenience, we provide complimentary firewood, kindling, wireless internet access, local telephone calls, parking and free, unlimited access to the Town of Banff Shuttle Bus system. Our suites are complete with cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and board, telephone, quality bathroom amenities; recycle bins and daily maid service. View all of our amenities.
Each suite contains a full kitchen, which includes a fridge, stove with cooktop and oven, microwave, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee) and dishwasher. We are always striving to ensure we provide everything you will need to prepare a home cooked meal in the comfort of your own room. All rooms are fully stocked with the following items:
- Coffee cups, Highball glasses, Juice glasses and Wine glasses
- Bowls, Soup Plates, Salad plates and Dinner plates
- Forks, Knives, Tea spoons and Soup spoons, tongs
- Bread knife, French cook knife, Steak knife and Paring knife
- Potato peeler, Potato masher, Whisk, Egg Flipper, Cheese grater, Slotted spoon, Soup ladle, Bottle opener, Can opener and Corkscrew
- Loaf pan, Large & Small metal bowls, Large & Small frying pans, Splatter screen, 1 x 4.7 litres Large pot, 1 x 2 litres Medium pot & 1 x 1 Litre Small pot, cookie sheets
- Measuring cup, Juice jug, Colander, Tea Pot and Bread board
- Tea kettle, Toaster, Coffee maker (with filters & 2 coffee sachets) and Ice bucket
- Salt & Pepper shakers, Sugar & Coffee mate
- Paper Towels, Pot mitten holders, Tea towels and a Dish cloth
Complimentary housekeeping service is provided daily unless otherwise requested. Linens are changed every three days.
Environmentally Friendly Initiatives
Douglas fir Resort has implemented environmentally friendly initiatives throughout the hotel. You may assist in our recycling and water conservation efforts by re-using towels and linen when possible and by using the recycling bin in your room for paper, newspaper, magazines, plastic, cans, glass, cardboard.