Breathtaking, panoramic mountain views surround this three bedroom, two level, 1200 square foot suite. The Mount Rundle is one of the largest suites at Douglas Fir Resort, accommodating up to 8 adults.
In the living room is a 42” HDTV flat screen, Plug and Play panel and DVD player. It is easy for families to bring all of their electronic gaming systems (wii, Xbox, playstation etc.), with our Plug and Play, easy connect panel in the living room (don’t forget to bring your connector cables).
3 Bedrooms w/ Private Bathrooms
Relax in the master bedroom, located on the lower level, with a large Jacuzzi, private balcony and 32” HDTV flat screen and DVD player. The upper level consists of 2 separate bedrooms. The first upper bedroom has one queen bed, en-suite bath with shower, cable TV and skylight. The second upstairs bedroom has 2 queen beds, en-suite bath with shower, cable TV and skylight.
Full Equipped Kitchen
The fully equipped, modern kitchen features lots of counter space. In the dining room you will find a beautiful, expandable oak design dining table with eight chairs to provide space for everyone to relax. The living room also has lots of seating with a large wrap-around couch and also features a wood-burning fireplace. A full bathroom is located on the lower level.
Enhanced services for this suite include nightly turndown service, chocolates on your pillow, daily newspaper and a pre-built fire ready for you to start at your pleasure.
- 1 king size bed and jacuzzi in master bedroom
- queen size sofa-bed in living room
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 queen size bed and 1 bathroom with shower in one bedroom
- 2 queen size beds and 1 bathroom with shower in the second bedroom
Check-in: After 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
For your convenience, we provide complimentary firewood, kindling, wireless internet access, local telephone calls, parking and free, unlimited access to the Town of Banff Shuttle Bus system. Our suites are complete with cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and board, telephone, quality bathroom amenities; recycle bins and daily maid service. View all of our amenities.
Each suite contains a full kitchen, which includes a fridge, stove with cooktop and oven, microwave, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee) and dishwasher. We are always striving to ensure we provide everything you will need to prepare a home cooked meal in the comfort of your own room. All rooms are fully stocked with the following items:
- Coffee cups, Highball glasses, Juice glasses and Wine glasses
- Bowls, Soup Plates, Salad plates and Dinner plates
- Forks, Knives, Tea spoons and Soup spoons, tongs
- Bread knife, French cook knife, Steak knife and Paring knife
- Potato peeler, Potato masher, Whisk, Egg Flipper, Cheese grater, Slotted spoon, Soup ladle, Bottle opener, Can opener and Corkscrew
- Loaf pan, Large & Small metal bowls, Large & Small frying pans, Splatter screen, 1 x 4.7 litres Large pot, 1 x 2 litres Medium pot & 1 x 1 Litre Small pot, cookie sheets
- Measuring cup, Juice jug, Colander, Tea Pot and Bread board
- Tea kettle, Toaster, Coffee maker (with filters & 2 coffee sachets) and Ice bucket
- Salt & Pepper shakers, Sugar & Coffee mate
- Paper Towels, Pot mitten holders, Tea towels and a Dish cloth
Complimentary housekeeping service is provided daily unless otherwise requested. Linens are changed every three days.
Environmentally Friendly Initiatives
Douglas fir Resort has implemented environmentally friendly initiatives throughout the hotel. You may assist in our recycling and water conservation efforts by re-using towels and linen when possible and by using the recycling bin in your room for paper, newspaper, magazines, plastic, cans, glass, cardboard.